Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wow its been a while..



OK so I have fallen off the blog wagon for a while, so here I go. We are doing well in the sunshine state minus a few ups and downs. I am getting ready to celebrate one year at my job. I currently doing three phonics classes and two math. That consumes most of my morning then in the afternoon I get to help out in all the classes. We recently had a fall party which we had to dress up as you can see below.

I was Miss America and Evanle was Cleopatra..Its was alot of fun! Then the friday before I got to go with our preschoolers to tricker treat at the hospital.


Evanle is doing okay in school. This year is turning out to be a bit harder for her as they is alot of focus on writing and its not her strong points. She recently was tested for gifted she missed getting in by 2 points. So next year she will be tested again. She has really high math scores for her age they say. She is doing chorus this year..which she loves but I could do without the singing all the time.

We are currently planning our trip to German to see my parents in April. We tried to get her passport done on Saturday but I failed to call first and they only do appointments that day. So we just got her picture done at CVS. It was very cute and so grown up. We cant wait to get over there and explore Europe.





No comments: